PS 1 games

Hi there,

I just found in my aunt's house a PS1  (she said I could get it),but NO GAMES!I really want to try some of the PS classics like ORIGINAL Crash Bandicoot and GTA 1 and 2.Any clues how can I get some games because in my country I can't find any games at reasonable price.If you can help me,I'll be grateful.

10 minutes ago, Lifeisjustagame said:

Any clues how can I get some games because in my country I can't find any games at reasonable price.

depends on what you consider a "reasonable price" 

i can have games on ebay for 2€ - but they are mostly sold as "disc only" and either sports games or games that are not that popular like tunguska and psybadek.

if you want games complete with box and manual - expect to pay a little extra. 

if you want games that are popular and sought after - expect to pay a LOT extra. 

for example: some great RPG games like final fantasy and legend of dragoon can sell for well over 100 €.

i'd start with a bunch of cheap games to test out if the console is still working.

CD based consoles are prone to drive failure. 

if the hardware still works and you decide to dive into all the good games this system had, a better video cable might be a thing to consider.

RGB Scart will get you the best picture but if your TV does not have that, S-video is the next best option. the PS1 does not support Y Pb Pr component output like the PS2 did - so that cable with the 5 chinch plugs isn't working