h100i v2 air bubble

Go to solution Solved by WoodenMarker,

Give it time, the air pockets should rise to the top. Moving the system will mean you need to wait again for it to settle.

You should also triple check to see if there are indeed any cables too close to a fan.

I just got an h100i v2 today. The pump is making a light purring/grinding sound that is similar to a cable hitting a fan. I'm pretty sure it's from an air pocket in the loop. So far I've tried rotating the case both sideways and upside down, shaking the radiator, raising the radiator above the pump, and adjusting the tubes. One video I saw said that you need to give it time, but I don't know for sure how accurate that is. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Give it time, the air pockets should rise to the top. Moving the system will mean you need to wait again for it to settle.

You should also triple check to see if there are indeed any cables too close to a fan.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

11 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

Thanks. I have 3 fans, 2 for the radiator and 1 for the exhaust, all were clear of cables. I'll give it a few days and come back if nothing changes. Thanks again!