£50 please help me find new headset

Fissshie

Hi.

Thankfully I have gotten around £50 from Christmas (Merry Christmas to you all, also) and I am looking for a headset.  I have always used no name peripherals and have constantly switched from a pair to another. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a headset within my budget.

I have took an eye of this eBay page of SteelSeries' Siberia 200 for £25 refurbished and I am unsure if it's a good deal especially if I'm not sure if it's a good pair of headphones. That's why this thread is here and why I would love a second opinion.

Thanks guys and again, merry Christmas

Regards,

Fish

Dendrotoxin

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4Ghz | GPU: Zotac AMP! 1070 @ 2GHz | RAM Crucial Balistix 2x4GB | PSU EVGA G2 750w | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 | Case Phanteks Eclipse P400s | Motherboard Gigabyte G1 Gaming Z170 | Storage: Toshiba 3TB HDD and MyDigitalSSD M.2 256GB

Perripherals

Keyboard(s) Razer Ornata Chroma, Razer Tartarus Chroma | Mouse: Logitech G502 Spectrum | Headphone: Audio Technica M40x | Monitor HP 22CWA

1 minute ago, VictorianReaper said:

I've considered them too but I thought the Siberia I had linked was a good deal since it was made from Steelseries. Thank you! I've took a liking to the Cloud Stinger though.

2 minutes ago, ImHyperstyle said:

Thanks for the recommendation, like my other reply I also considered Logitech's lineup, but the recent reviews have given me concern.

1 minute ago, Fissshie said:

I've considered them too but I thought the Siberia I had linked was a good deal since it was made from Steelseries. Thank you! I've took a liking to the Cloud Stinger though.

Thanks for the recommendation, like my other reply I also considered Logitech's lineup, but the recent reviews have given me concern.

i haven't had much of a good experience when it comes to steelseries but your mileage may vary

Dendrotoxin

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4Ghz | GPU: Zotac AMP! 1070 @ 2GHz | RAM Crucial Balistix 2x4GB | PSU EVGA G2 750w | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 | Case Phanteks Eclipse P400s | Motherboard Gigabyte G1 Gaming Z170 | Storage: Toshiba 3TB HDD and MyDigitalSSD M.2 256GB

Perripherals

Keyboard(s) Razer Ornata Chroma, Razer Tartarus Chroma | Mouse: Logitech G502 Spectrum | Headphone: Audio Technica M40x | Monitor HP 22CWA

Just now, ImHyperstyle said:

I had the g430's and I can safely say you will NOT be disappointed they sound great and they 7.1 is immersive and realistic.

I'll consider it further. Thanks so much for putting your opinion further.  

(As you can tell I know nothing about headsets, so I appreciate everyone's offer to put their opinion in)

Thanks for the suggestions and feedback. I had went to my local Curry's/PCWorld to check out their newest selection and came out with a HyperX Cloud Revolver S. Found a spare £20 and managed to buy it for £70 instead of £150. Pretty happy with it :D