Computer doing weird things

FineVisionz

A list of some things,

1. Google Chrome opens up every time the computer starts all by itself even though it isn't enabled in the startup menu.  Not only that but every time I open chrome it will open the last page that was open plus a new default page.  It will keep opening up a new page in addition to however many pages were opened previously.

2. Starting this morning it asks me for a password every time I turn the computer on, even though I have unchecked the "Users must enter a username and password to use this computer" box.  I used this tutorial to do so.

I know this may be a little confusing but any help on figuring what is the problem and or how to fix the problem would be much appreciated.

Happy Holidays,

FineVisionz

1 hour ago, FineVisionz said:

A list of some things,

1. Google Chrome opens up every time the computer starts all by itself even though it isn't enabled in the startup menu.  Not only that but every time I open chrome it will open the last page that was open plus a new default page.  It will keep opening up a new page in addition to however many pages were opened previously.

2. Starting this morning it asks me for a password every time I turn the computer on, even though I have unchecked the "Users must enter a username and password to use this computer" box.  I used this tutorial to do so.

I know this may be a little confusing but any help on figuring what is the problem and or how to fix the problem would be much appreciated.

Happy Holidays,

FineVisionz

I have the same problem! I checked on task manager and start up but it is not listed for chrome to open on start up.

Used to be everywhere in LTT forums, had a break which lasted apparently 1 year LOL. 

Gonna get up againnnn.

Wake me up if I sleep again like Oppy. 

1 hour ago, SimpleTechVids said:

I have the same problem! I checked on task manager and start up but it is not listed for chrome to open on start up.

Do you have the login password problem as well?

9 minutes ago, FineVisionz said:

Do you have the login password problem as well?

Yeah, I have it on my thread:

but that problem has not been fixed yet.

Used to be everywhere in LTT forums, had a break which lasted apparently 1 year LOL. 

Gonna get up againnnn.

The chrome problem has been fixed

Gonna get up againnnn.