switching from ios to android

Go to solution Solved by Aleks NE,
8 hours ago, Verydoge69 said:

do u own a oneplus 5t?

if so can u see the pixels?

is the brightness low?

aka is the display good

Yes I have one, the screen is good I can't see pixels either I'd say it's better than the S7 screen even tho it has a lower resolution, as for brightness its very bright and the finger print scanner is almost instant one of the best I've ever used.

so i am planning to buy a new phone but i am having a hard time finding the phone that i want. 

the problem is that i need/want

- a minijack

- a phone that can survive a whole day

- fast charging

- 18:9 display 

- overal a very good display

- and fast

so my question is is the oneplus 5t the right choice? or shoud i get something else like the lg v30 og stick with iphone?

3 hours ago, Verydoge69 said:

BTW the display is realy important to me

My parents bought new Samsung Galaxy S8s, They love them, as do I. Comes complete with a headphone jack and all. They also charge very fast, should suit your needs.

3 minutes ago, Verydoge69 said:

I would suggest the Galaxy Note 8. Every reviewer says that it has the best display of the year. It has a headphone jack, it is crazy fast and for the battery you should look for a couple of reviews to see if it matches your needs. :)

1 minute ago, MrIvan said:

My parents bought new Samsung Galaxy S8s, They love them, as do I. Comes complete with a headphone jack and all. They also charge very fast, should suit your needs.

this might sound stupid but having the fingerprint reader right next to the camera is a realy big problem for me and i have had bad experiance with samsung before is there no other phone that is similare to the samsung galaxy s8?

S8 is like the only thing that matches your criteria lol

Just now, Verydoge69 said:

this might sound stupid but having the fingerprint reader right next to the camera is a realy big problem for me and i have had bad experiance with samsung before is there no other phone that is similare to the samsung galaxy s8?

The fingerprint sensor was hugely overblown, maybe on the s8+ it's annoying but on the normal s8 it's a great spot tbh. And what bad experience?

1 minute ago, Jshad0 said:

I would suggest the Galaxy Note 8. Every reviewer says that it has the best display of the year. It has a headphone jack, it is crazy fast and for the battery you should look for a couple of reviews to see if it matches your needs. :)

in my country the note 8 is like 1350 dollars so it is a little hard for me to buy it 

I would avoid Google phones (had 2 nexus phones and both had issues after some time...).

Have a look at what samsung offers, their phones are solid if they dont explode haha.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Just now, Abyss Gaming said:

The fingerprint sensor was hugely overblown, maybe on the s8+ it's annoying but on the normal s8 it's a great spot tbh. And what bad experience?

i shoud propably have said it in the post but i have tride the s8 for a hole week and i keeped pressing the camera and the bad experience is from a long time ago and propobly does not exist anymore but the problem was that the phone got super hot way to fast and the customer service was realy bad

2 minutes ago, Thony said:

I would avoid Google phones (had 2 nexus phones and both had issues after some time...).

Have a look at what samsung offers, their phones are solid if they dont explode haha.

i cant buy google phones in my country anyway.

and i have already tried the s8 i had some small but annoying problems with the phone

40 minutes ago, Verydoge69 said:

so i am planning to buy a new phone but i am having a hard time finding the phone that i want. 

the problem is that i need/want

- a minijack

- a phone that can survive a whole day

- fast charging

- 18:9 display 

- overal a very good display

- and fast

so my question is is the oneplus 5t the right choice? or shoud i get something else like the lg v30 og stick with iphone?

OnePlus 5T is a good choice I have one and it's great.

Just now, <Aleks> said:

OnePlus 5T 

do u own a oneplus 5t?

is the brightness low?

aka is the display good

8 hours ago, Verydoge69 said:

do u own a oneplus 5t?

is the brightness low?

aka is the display good

Yes I have one, the screen is good I can't see pixels either I'd say it's better than the S7 screen even tho it has a lower resolution, as for brightness its very bright and the finger print scanner is almost instant one of the best I've ever used.

Hi

I tried android there are 2 things that made change back was I needed iMessage and I prefer the camera system on the iPhone thats it, If you can live with out that there is a great choice in the android space just now

Cheers 

Skuewiff

unless you are dead set on the 5T the LG G6 is also a good option, has a 3.5mm jack, has an 18:9 2k screen (2880*1440) which is also 5.7"

the only downside I can see is that it has a slightly slower processor, but on the plus side its IP68 rated

CPU: i5-4690k @ 4.4 GHz | RAM: 12GB DDR3 1333MHz | GPU: Sapphire Pulse RX 580 4GB