Windows 10 update broke almost all my games

Ynwe
7 minutes ago, GoodBytes said:

See if the registry has the game settings, under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software

(look for the game name, or publisher name or studio name as a starting point)

You don't need DDU. When you install Nvidia graphics, under advanced/custom, you have the option to do a clean install. It will remove the drivers, clean everything, restart and resume the setup shortly after. If you want to give it a try, go ahead. All you need to install is the graphics drivers, PhysX, Audio, the rest (Vision 3D, and GeForce experience is not needed). But I doubt it will fix your problem.

https://imgur.com/a/JODAQ

Is this what you wanted to see? Ungültig translates into invalid

4 minutes ago, GoodBytes said:

For Thea, see if you have a launcher configuration panel.

If not, run the game with the argument: -screen-width 1920 -screen-height 1080

See if that works.

Sorry, only saw this after my post. Where would I find a launcher configuration panel?

2 minutes ago, Ynwe said:

Sorry, only saw this after my post. Where would I find a launcher configuration panel?

I don't have the game, so I don't know

would a .dmp file let you see the registry or would you have to clone the system and view it in a VM?

cause that's what I would do is just clone the computer and wipe all the personal files (doc's, pic's, ect. that has personal information) off the cloned system so someone could try and look at the registry that knows what to look for. I try and stay out of the regedit myself.

Edited by DDOking
rewording

1 hour ago, DDOking said:

would a .dmp file let you see the registry or would you have to clone the system and view it in a VM?

cause that's what I would do is just clone the computer and wipe all the personal files (doc's, pic's, ect. that has personal information) off the cloned system so someone could try and look at the registry that knows what to look for. I try and stay out of the regedit myself.

I personally don't have time for analyzing dmp, sorry. Maybe some other forum member...

I am confused, you BOTH have the same problem with the same game?

i'm not saying you do I'm just wondering if that would work to view the registry.

No all my games are fine I just did a fresh install of windows to update my pc cause I was still using the build pre creators update from 2015/2016