AIO Questions

So im looking for an AIO for my PC because i am getting an HTC Vive for Christmas this year and am already running a dual monitor setup. I wanted to consider upgrading to an AIO.

My first question is; Should i upgrade to an AIO cooler? 

My second question is; If i were to upgrade to an AIO cooler is there a large risk of leaking?

My third question is; What is a good AIO cooler for a semi-decent price (nothing like $200 more like below $170)

Some things to keep in mind would be; my case is the Deepcool Tesseract w/ Side Window & one AIO that I thought looked great was the Deepcool Captain 240EX RGB AIO-any thoughts on this cooler?

Thank you in advance

No no no dont get that deepcool captain cooler.

If u want a good AIO get something like Corsair H115i or h100v2

What is your processor? I doubt u will need an AIO.

Yes there are always a risk of leaking with AIO although its rare especially with a good AIO but company like NZXT will replace your damaged parts not sure about corsair though.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

specs? what cpu are you trying to cool?

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.