Which crpyto

Im looking to get into cryptocurrency with $30 and I don't want to invest in any large ones. Im looking into things like verge, firstblood, ripple, and others. I am also currently using bittrex. Please let me know which currencies are also hot. And if bittrex is decent

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 MOBO: MSI Tomahawk B350 GPU: Reference cooled GTX 980 Storage: Intel SSD5 256Gb RAM: 8gb Geil EVO Potenza Case:  Phanteks p300 PSU: EVGA 500 watt CPU Cooler: AMD wraith spire

Steam: maxarooni4

Battle.net: MAX

If you have an Oculus HMU in dead and buried   

Poke around on this list, should give you a decent list of ones to invest in: https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

1 minute ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Poke around on this list, should give you a decent list of ones to invest in: https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

Thanks, ive been looking at many lists, but this is definetly one of the better ones.

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 MOBO: MSI Tomahawk B350 GPU: Reference cooled GTX 980 Storage: Intel SSD5 256Gb RAM: 8gb Geil EVO Potenza Case:  Phanteks p300 PSU: EVGA 500 watt CPU Cooler: AMD wraith spire

How about changelly

Are you saying you want to mine or invest?
If your investing, Etherum will do exactly what bitcoin is - it's going to suddely skyrocket and fall. Litecoin will also become huge.

Main Rig

CPU: Ryzen 2700X 
Cooler: Corsair H150i PRO RGB 360mm Liquid Cooler
Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VII Hero
RAM: 16GB (2x8) Trident Z RGB 3200MHZ
SSD: Samsung 960 EVO NVME SSD 1TB, Intel 1TB NVME

Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti OC

Case: Phanteks Evolv X
Power Supply: Corsair HX1000i Platinum-Rated

Radiator Fans: 3x Corsair ML120
Case Fans: 4x be quiet! Silent Wings 3

Correct me if I'm wrong but $30 is a pretty small amount of money to invest given current transaction fees. You would quickly lose all of your money just moving currency around.

5 hours ago, jonthelin said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but $30 is a pretty small amount of money to invest given current transaction fees. You would quickly lose all of your money just moving currency around.

It depends on the currency.  You are thinking of bitcoin, which yes, has very high fees around $6-20.  Ethereum fees are generally going to be a few cents per transaction.  IOTA has no transaction fees.

Mind you, these are the fees of the network itself and do not include any additional fees that may be added by whatever trading platform you use.

7 hours ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

Just a heads up, you cannot buy cryptocurrency with USD on Bittrex.

Where can I buy it with usd

50 minutes ago, AMDPRO said:

Where can I buy it with usd

I use Coinbase but they only sell Bitcoin, Ether and Litecoin. You can then move these coins to Bittrex or whatever exchange you want. Like what others mentioned, there are transaction fees every time you move coins. So be warned, and do your research for the opportune time to buy.

There have been screenshots floating around of a coinbase developer page indicating that they will be adding Ripple(XRP), Monero(XMR), and DASH sometime in 2018.

There has been no official word about this as far as I'm aware though, so take it with a grain of salt.