Watching a livestream is stuttering for me? What could be the problem?

Go to solution Solved by Guest,
12 minutes ago, Osiris199 said:

Stuttering video source? you could check that by using another device.

Thanks for your help @Osiris199. I dropped the quallity of which reduced the stuttering, there was still some occuring, but I didnt mind.

EDIT:

I reset the internet connection again on the modem and the stuttering seems to be gone as well as reducing the quality also helped.

Hi all,

I was just watching a livestream and it became stuttering, like the stream would keep stuttering. So, I checked the status of my internet connection, it was fine until it kept cutting out, so I restarted my modem and then everything was fine. Went back to the original livestream I was watching, the same stuttering was occuring, I turned down the quality, that didnt work, I refreshed the browser, that didnt work. I dont seem to know what is causing this stuttering, would anyone know why? Suggestions are appreciated! ;)

My System:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X - CPU Cooling: Corsair Hydro H100i Platinum - Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X570-F - RAM: Neo 16 GB 3600 Mhz - GPU: 2x Sapphire Vapor X R9 290 OC in crossfire - OS SSD: Samsung Nvme SSD 256 GB Second SSD Samsung 840 Pro 512 GB - Games: RAID 0 3 x Seagate 1 TB HDD - Case: NZXT H710i - PSU: Corsair AX860i
Former Rig Picture: http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/image/10157-4-pc-may-2014/

12 minutes ago, Osiris199 said:

Thanks for your help @Osiris199. I dropped the quallity of which reduced the stuttering, there was still some occuring, but I didnt mind.

EDIT:

I reset the internet connection again on the modem and the stuttering seems to be gone as well as reducing the quality also helped.

Could just be an internet issue. Is your isp doing work in the area?