Godzilla 2014

Vic9mm

What do you guys/girls think about the new trailer.

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

Fucking love her roar...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Is this a sequel, like the aftermath of the older version or is it a completely different universe?

Fucking love her roar...

Its been confirmed that in this movie Godzilla is male but who knows.

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

Is this a sequel, like the aftermath of the older version or is it a completely different universe?

I'm sure its a different universe.

Its been confirmed that in this movie Godzilla is male but who knows.

Damn Muricans. I aint watching this shit then. Godzilla was a female...

Ministry of StopIt!

I can't wait, wow that trailer looked good. 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Damn Muricans. I aint watching this shit then. Godzilla was a female...

I hope you're joking.. lol.. 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

I'm sure its a different universe.

Oh ok i was just thinking of it because of the hole in the building

I hope you're joking.. lol.. 

Nope. Godzilla was a female and not a tranny converted to a male. Love how people do dumb remakes and NOT stick to original.

Ministry of StopIt!

Nope. Godzilla was a female and not a tranny converted to a male.

You're literally not going to see it because Godzilla is a male in this? 

You're literally not going to see it because Godzilla is a male in this? 

You are goddamn right i wont.

Ministry of StopIt!

You are goddamn right i wont.

That's so....

That's so....

Prefer to watch the older one even if Puff Diddy does the theme song. Its all CGI shit nowadays to hype up kids and generate millions...

Godzillafacepalmgodzillafacepalm.jpg

Ministry of StopIt!

Right, bring in the Jaegers so we can get some more of this going on

Lxj2FxP.jpg

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Prefer to watch the older one even if Puff Diddy does the theme song. Its all CGI shit nowadays to hype up kids and generate millions...

Godzillafacepalmgodzillafacepalm.jpg

Who cares if it's CGI? It's entertaining to watch, what's wrong with that?

Who cares if it's CGI? It's entertaining to watch, what's wrong with that?

Well im older generation that isnt amused by it and by looking how mostly Hollywood screw up older movies with remakes makes go wish Godzilla was real and destroyed Hollywood...

Ministry of StopIt!

Well im older generation that isnt amused by it and by looking how mostly Hollywood screw up older movies with remakes makes go wish Godzilla was real and destroyed Hollywood...

Video games are all CGI 

Video games are all CGI 

^^^^

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Video games are all CGI 

What this has to do with me not liking CGI used in movies? Also let me refrase last post - overkill in CGI.

Ministry of StopIt!

What this has to do with me not liking CGI used in movies? Also let me refrase last post - overkill in CGI.

What else should they do? Make it look worse? 

If you want to talk about bad CGI just look at 300, even tho entertaining green screening everything ruined that movie and made it hard to look at. 

What I'm trying to say is that saying you won't watch it because Godzilla is male and because it has CGI is really fuckin pretentious lol 

What else should they do? Make it look worse? 

If you want to talk about bad CGI just look at 300, even tho entertaining green screening everything ruined that movie hard to look at. 

What I'm trying to say is that saying you won't watch it because Godzilla is male and because it has CGI is really fuckin pretentious lol 

^^^^^^

yea if it's such an issue just pretend Godzilla is a girl, it's not like they'll animate a giant lizard dick swinging around everywhere to prove that Godzilla is a guy in this movie.

Looks fairly promising judging by the trailer. It looks like Godzilla is pretty well made.

About the gender of Godzilla, I am pretty sure the Japanese movies didn't specify and gender, it and was female in the Hollywood movie (laid eggs). It had the title "king of monsters" which implies it is male though.

I like that they have gone back to the original design, though i also like that they have new aspects to the design as well... i hope that this is not another flakey love story like the last 1.... which you "cant" watch on youtube from start to finish just by searching "Godzilla" <.< Do not search that its isnt there ;) ;) 

Character artist in the Games industry.