NEED SERIOUS HELP

so i accidentally pressed f7 on startup on my dh61ww motherboard now it is stuck on the intels blue screen, 

i am not shutting down the pc 

please help 

Just now, RandomGuy13 said:

What do you mean by this? Does it go to this screen every time you turn the pc on?

i have not restarted it yet

2 minutes ago, rosankarel said:

i have not restarted it yet

1 minute ago, RandomGuy13 said:

Why not, that would be the first thing you should try. Just hold down the power button until the pc turns off. You are probably just in your BIOS or some firmware UI for an PCIE card or something.

Just looked it up apparently on that intel board F7 puts you into a Bios Update tool, just do as stated by randomguy, power off the PC by holding the power button or look for a sub menu that allows you to exit the screen you got yourself into.  Usually F10 is to exit the bios...   Unless it started doing some type of self update just let it do its thing if its not doing anything I would say its safe to shut it down and restart it. 

Here is the link to what F7 does 

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005724/boards-and-kits/desktop-boards.html

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy13 said:

Why not, that would be the first thing you should try. Just hold down the power button until the pc turns off. You are probably just in your BIOS or some firmware UI for an PCIE card or something.

i was just scared to turn off incase something goes wrong ....btw my pc is all up and running...

and one more thing this community is great ... thanks 

1 minute ago, rosankarel said:

i was just scared to turn off incase something goes wrong ....btw my pc is all up and running...

and one more thing this community is great ... thanks 

No problem, but sometimes its just as fast or easy to get an answer from google.  I had no idea what you were talking about but a simple search "What does F7 do on "Insert MOBO here" do?" first or second topic on google came up with the answer..  

Glad your computer is up and running enjoy!

cheers