Thoughts on a How-To Channel?

ShadowDeity

Hey guys,

I was just thinking about LMG's network of channels and I came up with an idea that's probably been thought through already.  Has anyone at LMG thought about making a dedicated 'how-to' channel.  I'd think it'd be something like how to build a server, but also understand thoroughly how a server works and all of it's parts go together, so that if anyone wanted to build a dedicated home server - it's almost like they'd have an instruction manual right in front of them..  (This is just an example..)

What do you guys think?  I get that TechQuickie covers a lot of how to understand things, and LTT does do build guides, etc. but this would mix the "classroom-like" component of TQ with a physical component.

Good idea?  Stupid?  (It's probably been brought up a thousand times before..)

// Floatplane Pilot //

Main Rig:  Motherboard: ASUS H270 - PLUS - CSM | RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) | Case: Corsair Carbide Series SPEC - 02 | SSD: ADATA SU800 128GB HDD: WD 1TB Hard Drive | PSU: Corsair CX 550M | CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mechanical | Mouse: Razer Naga 2014 | Sound: Corsair VOID RGB / USB Headset | OS: Windows 10

Laptop:   Razer Blade Stealth 2016

2 minutes ago, Nicnac said:

I'd much rather see a howtobasic collab where linus drops something and the other guy smashes an egg on top of it....

Make it a VEGA 64 and it's a cooking channel too.  

To be honest, that would be a lot of extra work for something they could just do on their main channel as a series. On their main channel it would be guaranteed to get a lot of exposure and if it doesn't work out like they want to they can easily drop it without any mad subscribers or consequences.

9 hours ago, TheGlenlivet said:

Make it a VEGA 64 and it's a cooking channel too.  

just watch Lukes Stream,  its been a while, but hes done cooking on twitch

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.