learning two languages at the same time ?

manlykeweaver465

I'm currently learning C# and my skills are getting better, but i also want to learn html and css since i tried it out and enjoyed using it, so i wanted some opinions on doing both c# and html + css at the same time, should i learn c# to a more advanced level first or would doing both be feasible? 

thanks.

Doing both would be feasible, html and css are both pretty easy languages once you get the hang of them. 

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

1 minute ago, RKRiley said:

Doing both would be feasible, html and css are both pretty easy languages once you get the hang of them. 

yeah that's what i thought, because i don't want to overload myself but since I've got into C# its motivated me to learn new languages and when i tried html i enjoyed doing it 

As part of the first year of my Computer Science degree I am learning Java, HTML and CSS, and SQL all at the same time. I do not have have an issue with this as all four are very different.

Yeah there's not that much overlap. C# is a programming language whereas HTML is a markup language and CSS is a style sheet language. It's like comparing learning to ride a bike and learning to drive a car. You're unlikely to get confused between the two.

I edit my posts a lot.

HTML is quite simple because all of it is done with tags, you just have to be able to find the tag you looking for with attributes of course.

Same is for CSS getting the hang of writing CSS is quite simple, but is bring way to much with it (Talking about property's etc) to know it all.

My idea is that you should have done it once, then you'd be able to google it and find what you looking for with the famous "Oh yeah".

Quote or mention me if not feel ignored