FPS problem with League of Legends

Hello,

A couple of days ago I've started witnessing large fps drops while playing League. It's literally the only game I play and I haven't had any issues with it for quite a while. I don't know if it's the latest patch or not, but I haven't seen anyone complaining about it regarding the patch. My fps used to fluctuate between 120ish to 80ish fps and I was completely fine with it, even had the settings on very high and high. After sudden fps drop Im hovering around 35-40 fps sometimes going to 50ish but even dropping bellow 20 for a second. I've updated my drivers, cleaned my registry and junk files, even played around with nvidia control panel to get the most performance out of it, but nothing seems to be helping. I can't accept the fact that my pc cant run at least 60 fps on the lowest video settings for LoL even tho my cpu is really old.

My rig:

Win7 Ultimate 64bit

AMD Athlon II X2 255

ASUSTeK Computer INC. M4A79XTD EVO (AM3)

2x4GB Transcend DDR3, one at 1333mhz and the other at 1600mhz

Nvidia GTX 950 Gygabite Extreme

I've checked the temperatures and cpu doesnt seem to be going above 56c, gpu hovers at 59c.

Temps at idle are here in the pic I included.

If anyone has any opinions to offer, would be much appreciated!

Screenshot_1.png

This is a problem a majority of people are having right now. Also if you have uplay open in the backround, you may find closing that helps. 

Personal build >  New-ish AMD main gaming setup           

PLEASE QUOTE OR @ ME FOR A RESPONSE xD 

17 minutes ago, Megah3rtz said:

This is a problem a majority of people are having right now. Also if you have uplay open in the backround, you may find closing that helps. 

Is it related to League patch or Nvidia drivers? I don't have uplay at all, and I have a habbit of closing all apps I don't need on startup.

46 minutes ago, capoon said:

Is it related to League patch or Nvidia drivers? I don't have uplay at all, and I have a habbit of closing all apps I don't need on startup.

League patch. 

Personal build >  New-ish AMD main gaming setup           

PLEASE QUOTE OR @ ME FOR A RESPONSE xD