Audio Problem in windows 10

Hello,

I am having a problem with my audio drivers ( No Audio Output Device is installed ) and the code 13 when I open up my device manager and head over to the audio driver's section and right click Conexant SmartAudio HD then properties I get this error : Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19). I have an Asus gl552vx with gtx 950m, 12gb of ram, Intel Icore i7-6700HQ (2.59GHz), with windows 10 64 bit. When I ran troubleshooter for sound problems and restarted my pc the speaker icon was gone. Look at the screenshots below for more details.

GinO6Lo.png

VoFCndW.png

oX5wUm6.png

uw1ZJkY.png 

oZAwTqj.png

ASUKswV.png

Please help me solve this problem :(

Thank you,

Knocked Out.

Does any headset work when plugged into the headphone jack?

I hAve an unfinished pc build. Pls dont bully for not having one yet or i cry.

Just now, Fruitsnacc said:

Does any headset work when plugged into the headphone jack?

Nope.

I forgot to put this put in.

GinO6Lo.png

Just now, Knocked Out said:

Nope.

I forgot to put this put in.

GinO6Lo.png

Thats the same problem i have with both my dad and i computers. We dont ise them anymore (there more than 10 years old) but i can take a look at ours and try to fix mine and see if it helps you.

Thats the same problem i have with both my dad and i computers. We dont ise them anymore (there more than 10 years old) but i can take a look at ours and try to fix mine and see if it helps you.

Please let me know if you find a solution. I also cant see the speaker icon for some reason.

Please let me know if you find a solution. I also cant see the speaker icon for some reason.

I also had this problem with my laptop for like a week 

the solution when that happened: i left it alone for a week, came back turned it on and audio worked again.

2 minutes ago, Fruitsnacc said:

I also had this problem with my laptop for like a week 

the solution when that happened: i left it alone for a week, came back turned it on and audio worked again.

Really? Weird...

Really? Weird...

Yeah, but try updating drivers, im not home now but it may be an outdated driver.

Yeah, but try updating drivers, im not home now but it may be an outdated driver.

Tried it all... I downloaded this program called Driver Easy and updated all my drivers. They are all up to date. I have no idea whats causing the problem.

1 minute ago, Knocked Out said:

Tried it all... I downloaded this program called Driver Easy and updated all my drivers. They are all up to date. I have no idea whats causing the problem.

Well i have never heard of that program, it is probably more reliable to manually update drivers. Go to the conexant website and stuff. Do t use auto driver updaters ( last time i used one couldnt use ethernet/wifi on my dads pc)

2 minutes ago, Fruitsnacc said:

Well i have never heard of that program, it is probably more reliable to manually update drivers. Go to the conexant website and stuff. Do t use auto driver updaters ( last time i used one couldnt use ethernet/wifi on my dads pc)

I'll make sure to try that too!! :)

Thank you for the help :) please let me know if you find the solution or if you have any other ideas.

I'll make sure to try that too!! :)

Thank you for the help :) please let me know if you find the solution or if you have any other ideas.

Will do. The driver updater i used sounds like the same one you used. Bad reviews as well. (Adware, malware)

8 minutes ago, Fruitsnacc said:

Will do. The driver updater i used sounds like the same one you used. Bad reviews as well. (Adware, malware)

Conexant SmartAudio HD did not show up in my device manager, along with most of the other drivers until I downloaded the program and ran it. I updated the drivers and it showed up but it did not work :) I feel like I'm one step closer.

1 minute ago, Knocked Out said:

Conexant SmartAudio HD did not show up in my device manager, along with most of the other drivers until I downloaded the program and ran it. I updated the drivers and it showed up but it did not work :) I feel like I'm one step closer.

Good luck.

20 hours ago, Fruitsnacc said:

Good luck.

Hello!

Any luck with your dads pc? :(

20 hours ago, Fruitsnacc said:

Good luck.

Hey,

forget what I said... It's fixed. I uninstalled the drivers, restarted then ran troubleshooter and plugged in my headphones ( the troubleshooter did not even fully load up ) and then Boom! I don't know wtf happened but it fixed itself and when It did that I was in a live chat with a Microsoft agent and it was really awkward telling him that it's fixed... anyways, thank you for your help!! <3

Peace,

Knocked Out.

1 hour ago, Knocked Out said:

Hey,

forget what I said... It's fixed. I uninstalled the drivers, restarted then ran troubleshooter and plugged in my headphones ( the troubleshooter did not even fully load up ) and then Boom! I don't know wtf happened but it fixed itself and when It did that I was in a live chat with a Microsoft agent and it was really awkward telling him that it's fixed... anyways, thank you for your help!! <3

Peace,

Knocked Out.

Good! Ill try that on mine!