x99a w/ 5820k wont boot into windows or linux.

Hello, I recently bought a MSI x99a sli plus w/ a 5820k and a h100i from a friend for 500$, he also let me borrow a Adata XPG Ddr4 2400 8gb stick while my ram comes in the mail (few weeks out). My other system components are a Windforce Gtx 960 4gb and a corsair cx750m (massive headroom) as well as a Samsung 850 evo 250~ ssd. I bought the system on Wednesday 11/29 and tested it open air on the motherboard box. It POST'd and booted into the bios. I installed the system very carefully into my case ( Corsair spec 02) and got a BSOD saying WHEA_uncorrectable_error. I disabled OC_genie and that "fixed" the BSOD but now then the system started just freezing on startup . with the black orbs just stopping midair. I reset the bios and took out the battery, that did not have any effect on the system. After multiple crashes on startup windows opened the advanced startup options and I tried to boot into safe mode, no effect. I then tried the repair feature. For some reason the repair failed so i tried the reinstall windows feature. It all worked well but still froze on startup with the spinning orbs. I then made a windows install USB with my mac and the official windows 10 ISO from Microsoft and booted into the install USB to reinstall windows. I then formatted the Samsung SSD and restarted while booting onto the SSD, now the system would not boot from the SSD and I got a black screen with a Reboot and select proper boot device error. I entered the windows windows boot manager the motherboard has and when I tried to boot onto the SSD I got a BSOD that said that the drive wasn't readable or some BS. I loaded up ubuntu onto a drive and when I tried to boot onto it said that i got passed the select your usage type screen but i got a pink and green line on top of the console and then the loading splash screen froze. I also tried to install windows on to other SSD's but that also didn't help. The board now does not recognize any of the SSD's I put inside of it. I also tried booting the SSD from a SSD caddy externally and it crashed with a WHEA_UNCORRECABLE_ERROR BSOD.