Safely wiping SSD

AlexAxill

Hey so my laptop was hacked and I want to wipe my SSD. I want to delete everything but I don't want to lose windows. How do I do that without damaging my SSD. Please help

April 2019 build

2200G / B450 Asrock Fatality / 8gb 3000mhz Corsair Vengeance Samsung 860 Evo 250GB / Seagate Barracuda 2TB / Phanteks Eclipse P300Corsair CX Series CX650M /  Radeon Vega 8

Can u access your laptop? can u enter windows?

If u can use File Shredder 3rd party software.

It claimed to permanently delete the file and wont be able to recovered.

I haven't try it though.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

Just now, CUDA_Cores said:

What do you mean your laptop was hacked? Was all your information stolen or did someone simply take remote control of your computer?

Last night someone took control of it. I haven't connected it to the Internet since 

April 2019 build

2200G / B450 Asrock Fatality / 8gb 3000mhz Corsair Vengeance Samsung 860 Evo 250GB / Seagate Barracuda 2TB / Phanteks Eclipse P300Corsair CX Series CX650M /  Radeon Vega 8

depends, what type of hack was it? how infected was your laptop? what i recommend you do is back up all the files you want on a usb stick, take the windows activation code off your pc, then wipe the ssd and reinstall windows.

2 minutes ago, Alexzz_ said:

depends, what type of hack was it? how infected was your laptop? what i recommend you do is back up all the files you want on a usb stick, take the windows activation code off your pc, then wipe the ssd and reinstall windows.

Ok thanks.

April 2019 build

to be honest it would probably be safer and easier to wipe the ssd completely you can take very important files off though

If you judge a fish based on its ability to climb trees it will go its whole life thinking its a failure.