Windows 10 won't install

So I have been trying to install windows 10 all day, and it keeps giving me this "a media driver your computer needs is missing" error right after I press install windows from the USB stick. I have tried everything that other people suggested and none of it has worked. I tried switching the port after getting the error and then trying again, I tried installing on a different USB stick, I tried reinstalling it at least 4 times with the media creation tool and a few with win32 disk imager. I cant think of any drivers that I would need and I was wondering if anyone here might have some idea? I have a ryzen5 1600, gtx 1060, 8gb of ram, an m.2 ssd and a hdd, so what might help fix the issue?

Are you using the media creation tool to make the drive or to download the ISO? 

6 minutes ago, xXATHERIALXx said:

Are you using the media creation tool to make the drive or to download the ISO? 

I used it for both

Go into your BIOS, enable secure boot, fast boot, and disable legacy/csm (compatibility support module). That can sometimes cause driver issues. 

Then try installing Windows (using a USB from the Media Creation Tool). Make sure to install Windows to an unallocated drive (delete all partitions on the drive) so it can format it properly. 

ok, I'll try that and tell you if it what happens

3 minutes ago, DOGC_Kyle said:

Go into your BIOS, enable secure boot, fast boot, and disable legacy/csm (compatibility support module). That can sometimes cause driver issues. 

Then try installing Windows (using a USB from the Media Creation Tool). Make sure to install Windows to an unallocated drive (delete all partitions on the drive) so it can format it properly. 

18 minutes ago, DOGC_Kyle said:

Sooooo, there isn't an option for secure boot or fast boot in my BIOS, but I did disable legacy and it still gave me this error.

7 hours ago, Highku said:

So I have been trying to install windows 10 all day, and it keeps giving me this "a media driver your computer needs is missing" error right after I press install windows from the USB stick. I have tried everything that other people suggested and none of it has worked. I tried switching the port after getting the error and then trying again, I tried installing on a different USB stick, I tried reinstalling it at least 4 times with the media creation tool and a few with win32 disk imager. I cant think of any drivers that I would need and I was wondering if anyone here might have some idea? I have a ryzen5 1600, gtx 1060, 8gb of ram, an m.2 ssd and a hdd, so what might help fix the issue?

Are you using a USB 2 port when trying to install? If you're using a USB 3 port, try USB 2.

8700k @5.0GHz | Maximus X Hero | RAM 32GB @3200MHz CL14 | 1080 TI | SSD 250GB + 2x500GB Raid 0 | Monitor 1440p 165Hz ISP

Try flashing the USB with Rufus also you might need m.2 drivers 

If you judge a fish based on its ability to climb trees it will go its whole life thinking its a failure.

3 hours ago, A_Mediocre_Kangaroo_Farmer said:

Are you using a USB 2 port when trying to install? If you're using a USB 3 port, try USB 2.

I have tried both and neither have worked.