Low GPU usage and artifacts

Hello everyone. So the issues I have could take a while to explain but I'll try to be short. So all started a while ago where I noticed a significant degradation in game performance and quality. Apparently I had a faulty Ram stick and a gpu who's fans won't spin correctly so it would reach high temp. 80°C in every game is the starting point... SO I got new ram and a new GTX 1080. Ram fixed crashes, but the gpu didn't really fix performance such as stuttering, low gpu usage in almost every game, subtle artifacts etc. The weird thing is that in most games I reach high fps values, but the game stutters. Like small hiccups where the game seem to freeze for a short time (with or without Vsync)...dono how to explain it better. And on top of that there are artifacts such as very low draw distance in shadows, textures, horrible aliasing. Textures look so blurry 2 steps away from the character or whatever the game is. A weird effect on objects with straight lines where there appears aliasing all over the place, everytime when in motion. When standing still the effect is more subtle. Objects with low draw distance, like the blury textures I moentioned before. All these artifacts are heavy in games like GTA 5 or Witcher 3. At this point I'v tried alot of thing. Reinstalling drivers, reinstalling windows 10 or windows 8.1, new Ram, new GPU, tried moving game sin different HDD or SSD, updated bios. Nothing works. And it's one of those things that irritates. The majority of the games are playable, but some like bf1 struggle even with the setup I have. *Not bcs of low fps, but fps drops. (es. from 140fps to 50fps kind of drops)
Parts:

-Asus Maximus Hero VI
-PSU, Corsair CS650M
-Windows 10 v1709
-i7 4790k @4.0Ghz
-Ram Kingston Fury 16Gb 1600MHz
-GTX 1080 v388.43

Here are the videos where I got around the map showing these artifacts. The stuuers and artifacts happen in every game so it isn't an issue related to a game only. Also there is MSI afterburner where you can see the fps dips and the GPU and CPU usage. At this point the only things left to change are MOBO and PSU, assuming windows of nvidia drivers aren't the problem here.
GTA 5 video:

Spoiler

Witcher 3 video: 

Spoiler

Windows 10 - Aorus GTX 1080 - i7 4790k @4.4GHz - 16GB RAM 1600MHz - PSU Corsair C650M - MOBO Asus Maximus Hero VI

Have you got a different PSU you can test the system with?

"At this point the only things left to change are MOBO and PSU, " missed that part. Definitely change the PSU next.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

1 minute ago, RKRiley said:

Have you got a different PSU you can test the system with?

"At this point the only things left to change are MOBO and PSU, " missed that part. Definitely change the PSU next.

By that I mean buying those parts, new. I can't RMA them or anything. These parts are functional for almost 4 years now so yeah... You think these types of things, including my old gpy aomost frying can be caused by psu? Is there a tool I can diagnose psu with?!

Windows 10 - Aorus GTX 1080 - i7 4790k @4.4GHz - 16GB RAM 1600MHz - PSU Corsair C650M - MOBO Asus Maximus Hero VI

Just now, Jeki155550 said:

By that I mean buying those parts, new. I can't RMA them or anything. These parts are functional for almost 4 years now so yeah... You think these types of things, including my old gpy aomost frying can be caused by psu? Is there a tool I can diagnose psu with?!

Those psu's arent great quality so that fact it's been running for 4 years surprises me honestly.

That being said, if its been running for 4 years, it's more than likely at the end of its life now.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

9 minutes ago, RKRiley said:

Those psu's arent great quality so that fact it's been running for 4 years surprises me honestly.

That being said, if its been running for 4 years, it's more than likely at the end of its life now.

What great quality psu would you suggest me to get?!

Just another example...

RLaed.jpg