PLZ help with my monitor

IBM_THINKPAD_R51

so i always had a Dell 1600x900 (via DVI) monitor as my main monitor, and a Dell 1440X900 (via DVI to display port adapter) as my second monitor.

I upgraded my Main monitor to a GateWay FPD2275w (1680x1050) via DVI as my main, and the Dell 1600x900 monitor as my second (via DVI to display port adapter)

The problem is that Windows 10 is being a frikin piece of crap, and it is keeping the GateWay monitor at 1600x900 (instead of native which is  1680x1050) and the second monitor at 1440x900 (instead of native which is 1600x900)

I have already tried to unintall both monitors then scan for new hardware in Device manger and it did not work. I also tried to go to Display under settings then Detect, but it doesnt work either. ANY HELP?!

-moved to displays-

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.