z270i troubleshooting help

So i have an itx build that has given me issues a couple times while swapping hardware.  first time i want to say the cpu led debug light came on and i found out the cpu pcb corner was bent, with a pliers and cloth I straightened it out and then it worked. Thats what i originally contributed the issues to.  Issues this time started with the water cooler light not coming on nor the fan connected to the cpu fan header coming on.  I swapped 3 different working psu's, 2 other sets of ram, swapped the previously bent 7600k for a 7700k & a 6600k, several different gpu's, 3 different coolers.  After clearing cmos and unplugging the battery the cpu fan header started working and the water cooler comes on/led light comes on.  Still no post or debug led lights. gpu, cpu, and fan headers are constantly on. no video from external gpu or integrated...i am about at my wits end here....if anyone has any suggestions, my only other thought now is testing psu to motherboard connections with a voltmeter.

Have you thought about replacing the motherboard?

Computer engineering grad student, cybersecurity researcher, and hobbyist embedded systems developer

Daily Driver:

CPU: Ryzen 7 4800H | GPU: RTX 2060 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

Gaming PC:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X | GPU: EVGA RTX 2080Ti | RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

thats about where im at now, just seeing if anyone else has had the problem or a suggestion that i haven't thought of...i bought it off of hardware swap so not entirely sure about the RMA process