Installing Windows goes wrong

DAnewguy
Go to solution Solved by AldoEmmerth1,

Thats exactly the problem, you can go the hard way and change the partition to the one your installation uses or just create another usb installation that is in GPT format. I use rufus for this, just tell rufus what usb are you using, where is the iso you want to load and select gpt where asked, then repeat what you did and it should work

Well I wanted to reinstall Windows and I couldn't because I needed a GPT style drive it said I made it GPT (btw no clue about drives and stuff) but now it says this btw only have my ssd connected. I got accss to another desktop if needed.Now I'm wondering if someone could just guide me though. 

15118192776061421365555.jpg

Thats exactly the problem, you can go the hard way and change the partition to the one your installation uses or just create another usb installation that is in GPT format. I use rufus for this, just tell rufus what usb are you using, where is the iso you want to load and select gpt where asked, then repeat what you did and it should work

58 minutes ago, Alexsolo said:

Have you made a backup somewhere else of your data before doing this install?

Kinda not but I thought no need cuz I had nothing important on there but got a new problem am working on Rufus now

151182407941461888811.jpg