NEED HELP SALE!

xxerbexx

I will buy a Monitor, 4k, ultra wide, min 100hz , g-sync!!!!! 99%srgb AT LEAST. Not more then 5ms delay, shipping to Germany( will Check this my self when i See the links)

But im Not Rich so i wanted to ASK you Guys to help me find a good Sale. I need this Monitor bcs im a learning Media Designer in Germany. And in a Gamer and also Working a Lot with my own yt vids and Premiere Pro. I need such a Monitor pls... Help x.x price should be below 1k of possible but Just send me the cheaper Sales you can find... Pls..

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Just select the options you want in PcPartPicker, find the monitor you want, and have tabs open on sales coming up

Just now, xxerbexx said:

Sry but bigger around 35" :/

I don't know how much the Rog Swift PG348Q goes for, or the Acer Predator X34, but both of those seem like good options for you.

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

5 minutes ago, xxerbexx said:

Sry but bigger around 35" :/

With what you want you should buy a smaller one with those specs and get a 2nd later down the road

4 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

I don't know how much the Rog Swift PG348Q goes for, or the Acer Predator X34, but both of those seem like good options for you.

Yea i saw Thema top and i agreed but you cant realy say "Sale" when they dell it 50 bucks cheaper, i try to find a good sale. Also looking around my self the whole Time :/

Just now, xxerbexx said:

Yea i saw Thema top and i agreed but you cant realy say "Sale" when they dell it 50 bucks cheaper, i try to find a good sale. Also looking around my self the whole Time :/

I hope it's not out of the question to save up a bit and then possibly get one for a holiday sale around Christmas

2 minutes ago, jorenc said:

With what you want you should buy a smaller one with those specs and get a 2nd later down the road

I know what i want, it gotta be one Like i described. Will use my old ones AS second Monitor xp Put IT in top

Just now, Crunchy Dragon said:

I hope it's not out of the question to save up a bit and then possibly get one for a holiday sale around Christmas

The Thing IS i have the Money, i will buy one anyway. But its Killing me INSIDE spending this much Money in a Monitor without getting a good Sale xp

1 minute ago, xxerbexx said:

I know what i want, it gotta be one Like i described. Will use my old ones AS second Monitor xp Put IT in top

I just a filter search on PcPartPicker, and the best one to fit your description is the 

Acer XB321HK BMIPHZ. But then again it isn't cheap at all. The Asus PG27AQ may be your best bet

1 minute ago, jorenc said:

I just a filter search on PcPartPicker, and the best one to fit your description is the 

Acer XB321HK BMIPHZ. But then again it isn't cheap at all. The Asus PG27AQ may be your best bet

This both are not ultra wide and they are I sanely overpriced found cheaper one already with ultra wide xp

3 minutes ago, xxerbexx said:

This both are not ultra wide and they are I sanely overpriced found cheaper one already with ultra wide xp

Fair enough, I just looked at 4k before ultrawide. On that note, there are no native 4k ultrawides (these ones are 1440p not 2160p). 

In that case, I've heard the Asus ROG SWIFT PG348Q is the best gaming monitor today (for what you want). As well, look at the Acer Predator X34

1 minute ago, jorenc said:

Fair enough, I just looked at 4k before ultrawide. On that note, there are no native 4k ultrawides (these ones are 1440p not 2160p). 

In that case, I've heard the Asus ROG SWIFT PG348Q is the best gaming monitor today (for what you want). As well, look at the Acer Predator X34

Well at least we all come to the same conclusion. I k ow this two fit perfect for me.. but it like to know if there are good sales for them xD on some hidden website I might not know about as a German.

Just now, xxerbexx said:

Well at least we all come to the same conclusion. I k ow this two fit perfect for me.. but it like to know if there are good sales for them xD on some hidden website I might not know about as a German.

Hahahahah lol I didn't even read the other thread xD Does Germany have an equivalent to Black Friday (North America)? If not try used maybe? If you do used, make sure to test it extensively before you buy I guess

3 minutes ago, jorenc said:

Hahahahah lol I didn't even read the other thread xD Does Germany have an equivalent to Black Friday (North America)? If not try used maybe? If you do used, make sure to test it extensively before you buy I guess

Sadly not prices are pretty fixed, but I every now and then see massive price drops on the internet on monitors and TVs on black Friday so I thought I might be lucky if I do enough research. :|