VMWare Mac OS - AMD Threadripper?

Hello lovely Linus Tech Tips Community!

So, all this time I was running Mac Sierra on VMWare on my old Intel i7 5820k, and it worked smoothly. Now that I upgraded my Desktop to an AMD 16 Core Threadripper, VMWare is giving me a hard time. In other words, I can't get Mac to run anymore on VMWare. Other Forums suggested that it may be the AMD architecture.

To be precise, as I boot up the OS on VMWare, it gets to the White Apple logo with black background, but no matter how long I wait, the graph (horizontal line that fills up to the right) that normally loads never shows up, and nothing ever happens. 

Anybody have success running Mac Sierra on an AMD Threadripper system?

Thanks in advance 

11 minutes ago, Massimo480 said:

Hello lovely Linus Tech Tips Community!

So, all this time I was running Mac Sierra on VMWare on my old Intel i7 5820k, and it worked smoothly. Now that I upgraded my Desktop to an AMD 16 Core Threadripper, VMWare is giving me a hard time. In other words, I can't get Mac to run anymore on VMWare. Other Forums suggested that it may be the AMD architecture.

To be precise, as I boot up the OS on VMWare, it gets to the White Apple logo with black background, but no matter how long I wait, the graph (horizontal line that fills up to the right) that normally loads never shows up, and nothing ever happens. 

Anybody have success running Mac Sierra on an AMD Threadripper system?

Thanks in advance 

As per the forum CoC, we cannot assist you with Hackintosh builds or running MacOS on non-Apple hardware due to liability reasons, despite most of MacOS being based on FreeBSD. I'd recommend tonymacx86 or another similar forum board for help with this, although keep in mind it's technically in violation of Apple's EULA for MacOS.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Just now, kirashi said:

As per the forum CoC, we cannot assist you with Hackintosh builds due to liability reasons, despite most of MacOS being based on FreeBSD. I'd recommend tonymacx86 or another similar forum board for help with this, although keep in mind it's technically in violation of Apple's EULA for MacOS.

I understand, thank you for the info ^_^