buying 1050ti or 1060 6gb black Friday best deals

Darkgun3396

I'm looking to buy a 1050ti for cheap on black Friday but i cant find many good deals. anyone know of any. If you find a gtx 1060 6gb for 200-230 im really interested in that too

The 1060 6Gb would be a better buy than a 1050Ti. I would imagine retailers and Nvidia themselves are a little hesitant to make it easier for miners to obtain them though, it's due to miners that the price has inflated so much anyway.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

1 minute ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

The 1060 6Gb would be a better buy than a 1050Ti. I would imagine retailers and Nvidia themselves are a little hesitant to make it easier for miners to obtain them though, it's due to miners that the price has inflated so much anyway.

ok then i should probly just go with the 1050ti i found at bestbuy for 120

Just now, Darkgun3396 said:

ok then i should probly just go with the 1050ti i found at bestbuy for 120

If you can, get a 1060 6Gb. They're really good value cards(reasons miners are buying them all). If you save up a bit of money maybe you can get one around Christmas or maybe even a 1070

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Just now, Crunchy Dragon said:

If you can, get a 1060 6Gb. They're really good value cards(reasons miners are buying them all). If you save up a bit of money maybe you can get one around Christmas or maybe even a 1070

I know that the price to performance ratio is better but personally im never gonna buy vr so i dont need the extra processing power and im good with 1080p high settings which seems to be what the 1050ti is designed for

6 minutes ago, Darkgun3396 said:

I'm looking to buy a 1050ti for cheap on black Friday but i cant find many good deals. anyone know of any. If you find a gtx 1060 6gb for 200-230 im really interested in that too

There was a $200 6GB 1060 on BAPCS earlier this week. It, predictably, went fast.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

1 minute ago, Darkgun3396 said:

I know that the price to performance ratio is better but personally im never gonna buy vr so i dont need the extra processing power and im good with 1080p high settings which seems to be what the 1050ti is designed for

It technically is I guess, but the 1070 wasn't built for VR nearly as much as the 1080/1080Ti was. Generally with the way GPU prices are going these days, people recommend pushing a bit for a 1070 and getting the extra performance if they have a budget for a 1060 6Gb

Just now, Crunchy Dragon said:

It technically is I guess, but the 1070 wasn't built for VR nearly as much as the 1080/1080Ti was. Generally with the way GPU prices are going these days, people recommend pushing a bit for a 1070 and getting the extra performance if they have a budget for a 1060 6Gb

well thats the thing i dont have the budget for a 1060 thats why i was looking for a 200 1060 which i could afford and the 1070 is more than 2 times more than that

Just now, Darkgun3396 said:

well thats the thing i dont have the budget for a 1060 thats why i was looking for a 200 1060 which i could afford and the 1070 is more than 2 times more than that

Ok fair point, I was just listing the reasons I recommend 1070s over 1060s. Don't get me wrong, the 1060 6Gb is a great price/performance card if you can find it cheap enough. But in the case of the budget builds, the 1050Ti is king