Keyboard Help

Vandorlot

Keyboard  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Which Keyboard

• Corsair K70 RGB LUX
    • G.Skill Ripjaws KM780r RGB

I can get both the G.Skill KM780r brown switches and the k70 rgb lux brown switches for 100 dollars each. Which one would you guys reccomend more?

My Rig

CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@3.8ghz          GPU - XFX XXX RX580 8g          Cooler - Arctic Freezer 33 eSports edition green          Motherboard - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3          Ram -  G.Skill 2x8 Ripjaws 5 2666                   Case - Pahntecs P400s TGE Modded with Green accents          PSU - Seasonic M1211 evo 620w          SSD - Samsung 960 evo 500 GB          HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2tb       

Fans - 2 be quiet SilentWings 3         OS - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit         Cables - Cable Mod Green Cable Extension

Peripherals

Mouse - Logitech G502          Keyboard - k95 Platinum Brown          Headset - Philips SHP9500s + Vmoda Boom Pro          Monitor - LG 29UM69GB

Webcam - USB webcam for Wii Fitness game xD

Just now, Light-Yagami said:

I like the K70 better, but you'll have to decide if you need extra macro keys.

No I dont.

My Rig

CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@3.8ghz          GPU - XFX XXX RX580 8g          Cooler - Arctic Freezer 33 eSports edition green          Motherboard - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3          Ram -  G.Skill 2x8 Ripjaws 5 2666                   Case - Pahntecs P400s TGE Modded with Green accents          PSU - Seasonic M1211 evo 620w          SSD - Samsung 960 evo 500 GB          HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2tb       

Fans - 2 be quiet SilentWings 3         OS - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit         Cables - Cable Mod Green Cable Extension

Peripherals

Mouse - Logitech G502          Keyboard - k95 Platinum Brown          Headset - Philips SHP9500s + Vmoda Boom Pro          Monitor - LG 29UM69GB

On 11/21/2017 at 9:18 PM, Vandorlot said:

I can get both the G.Skill KM780r brown switches and the k70 rgb lux brown switches for 100 dollars each. Which one would you guys reccomend more?

I assume it's too late now, but I'll give my opinion.

I'd go with the G.Skill KM780R, because you get more than just additional macro keys. You also get passthrough for speakers and a microphone, and a little piece to maintain mouse slack in addition to everything the K70 offers. You get more for your money with the KM780R, and both keyboards feel robust.

16 hours ago, NWhite4720 said:

I assume it's too late now, but I'll give my opinion.

I'd go with the G.Skill KM780R, because you get more than just additional macro keys. You also get passthrough for speakers and a microphone, and a little piece to maintain mouse slack in addition to everything the K70 offers. You get more for your money with the KM780R, and both keyboards feel robust.

Thanks but I already got the k95 platinum for 100 dollars. A pretty steal deal. IT also has a pass through and macro keys as well. It is missing the headphone pass through but I dont mind that much.

My Rig

Peripherals

17 minutes ago, Vandorlot said:

Thanks but I already got the k95 platinum for 100 dollars. A pretty steal deal. IT also has a pass through and macro keys as well. It is missing the headphone pass through but I dont mind that much.

Oh, if you got the K95 RGB for $100 that's a great choice too.