Infinite bootloop Z97P-D3

Go to solution Solved by ninetenduh,

I am either a Genius or an absolute moron, Call it curiosity or simply just being Stupid, but what I did was shockingly easy, I took the cooler off to check on the CPU, I checked the pins which were all fine, cleaned it a bit since I seem to have used way to much Thermal grease, started the mainboard without the cooler attached, could be possible that I screwed it down way too much, and suddenly the board posts like normal, since it wasnt doing any heavy load stuff or so starting it without a cooler is fairly okay. So yea, that's how I seem to have solved it. now for the sad part, putting that board back into its case and install windows again, not like I did that 9 hours ago.

Sooo, here is the current problem with my Mainboard the Z97P-D3 from Gigabyte, it's stuck in an infinite boot loop, AGAIN. This is the second time this happened, last time I tried to replace it with the Warranty and that is something Gigabyte doesn't like, not just in this Case but in any case, they flat out refused to answer support tickets or e-mails or any other try to communicate. 

Anyways I have a video of the Problem, done with my phone so quality is a bit meh, but on the Blue light of the Seidon 120V you can see when it starts up, the sound is a bit of a problem since it gets louder the longer the video goes.

Now the Question, how do I resolve this, I currently have most of the former hardware plugged into an MSI 970A-G45 with an FX 8320 that is overclocked to 4 GHz and barely able to keep up in anything. I have to resolve this problem since a Z97 Board is not cheap anymore and my budget is about 0. A friendly person wanted to send me one H81 Board but sadly he cannot flash the bios for it to make it work with an 4790K

I am either a Genius or an absolute moron, Call it curiosity or simply just being Stupid, but what I did was shockingly easy, I took the cooler off to check on the CPU, I checked the pins which were all fine, cleaned it a bit since I seem to have used way to much Thermal grease, started the mainboard without the cooler attached, could be possible that I screwed it down way too much, and suddenly the board posts like normal, since it wasnt doing any heavy load stuff or so starting it without a cooler is fairly okay. So yea, that's how I seem to have solved it. now for the sad part, putting that board back into its case and install windows again, not like I did that 9 hours ago.