Need help with tubing

So for Christmas I will be getting a BitFenix Colossus (with the window :P) and am planning on watercooling my computer, my plan is basically this.

5GQH7.jpg

So from the picture you can probably tell what parts will go into this, but here are them anyway.

CPU Waterblock: XSPC Raystorm

GPU Waterblock: NZXT Kraken G10 (I did this for compatibility when getting new cards)

Res/Pump: XSPC Dual Bay Reservoir and Pump Combo

GPU All in one: Corsair H70

Tubing: Need help with this one.

Radiator: NexXxoS XT45

So yeah, I just need help with the tubing, I have no idea what size will fit and no idea which tubing to go with. (Preferably Red)

Also, any feedback on my watercooling plans is appreciated :3

You're looking for Primoflex red tubing

You might as well just buy a GPU block instead of using an AIO for it?

What fittings are you using? If you're using barbs buy one size smaller than the OD of the barb (i.e. buy 7/16 tubing for 1/2 barb fittings) if you use compression fittings choose the same size ID tubing as OD barb size. 

I would also avoid bay reservoirs. I had one once, never again.

You mean like this one?

Link

yes

Error: 410

Why not just grab a H220 if your only doing a CPU loop with a 240mm rad?

I like the look of the Raystorm :3

You're looking for Primoflex red tubing

You might as well just buy a GPU block instead of using an AIO for it?

What fittings are you using? If you're using barbs buy one size smaller than the OD of the barb (i.e. buy 7/16 tubing for 1/2 barb fittings) if you use compression fittings choose the same size ID tubing as OD barb size. 

You mean like this one?

Link

I would also avoid bay reservoirs. I had one once, never again.

Well I wanted to get some Compression fittings since they look nice, so the ID on these are 5/8 like the tubing so it will fit right?

Link

Also out of curiosity, what happened with your bay res?

Well I wanted to get some Compression fittings since they look nice, so the ID on these are 5/8 like the tubing so it will fit right?

Link

Also out of curiosity, what happened with your bay res?

I think the Primoflex might be too thick for that, buy you can ask @marto

and I chucked it out of my window.

Mine made obnoxious gurgling noises and let air into the loop because of how fast water was moving inside of it, regardless of how full it was. It also makes it harder to do neat short runs, becuase you need extra tubing to be able to pop the res out to fill it.

Error: 410

I think the Primoflex might be too thick for that, buy you can ask @marto

and I chucked it out of my window.

Mine made obnoxious gurgling noises and let air into the loop because of how fast water was moving inside of it, regardless of how full it was. It also makes it harder to do neat short runs, becuase you need extra tubing to be able to pop the res out to fill it.

I can see how that must of frustrated you. I'll take the risk tho :D

with compression fittings you need to match the ID and OD of your tubing and fittings, so 1/2 ID 5/8OD fittings need 1/2 ID 5/8 OD tubing.  since your only running a CPU and at least one of your bends will might tight without an angled fitting I'd go with thick walled 3/8 ID tubing.

your power supply would also be eating a fair amount of the GPU exhaust heat. so maybe front/exhaust mount the gpu AIO, and run bottom and back intake fans.