question on fittings

On my computer i have now i am rocking 3x780, 4470k, and 4 dims of ram.  I have finaly saved up the money to add liquid cooling to it and i want to do my own custom loop but i have a question on fittings.  i plan on having 2 loops.  Each one having a d5 pump, 480mm rad, and 250mm reservoir.  i was wondering the number of fittings i am gunna need or at least a rugh estament becase i dont really know.  The first loop will have the mobo, cpu, and ram.  The second will have the 3 gpu's.  thank you to anyone who ready and helps

On my computer i have now i am rocking 3x780, 4470k, and 4 dims of ram.  I have finaly saved up the money to add liquid cooling to it and i want to do my own custom loop but i have a question on fittings.  i plan on having 2 loops.  Each one having a d5 pump, 480mm rad, and 250mm reservoir.  i was wondering the number of fittings i am gunna need or at least a rugh estament becase i dont really know.  The first loop will have the mobo, cpu, and ram.  The second will have the 3 gpu's.  thank you to anyone who ready and helps

Multiply every component that you're going to watercool by 2 to find the amount of fittings you'll need. So, basically you're going to be needing around 24 fittings.

2x pumps = 4 fittings

2x radiators = 4 fittings

2x reservoirs = 4 fittings

Motherboard waterblock (you don't need this, but if you like the looks, go ahead and buy it) = 2 fittings

CPU waterblock = 2 fittings

RAM waterblock (you don't need this, but if you like the looks, go ahead and buy it) = 2 fittings

3x GPUs = 6 fittings.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Multiply every component that you're going to watercool by 2 to find the amount of fittings you'll need. So, basically you're going to be needing around 24 fittings.

2x pumps = 4 fittings

2x radiators = 4 fittings

2x reservoirs = 4 fittings

Motherboard waterblock (you don't need this, but if you like the looks, go ahead and buy it) = 2 fittings

CPU waterblock = 2 fittings

RAM waterblock (you don't need this, but if you like the looks, go ahead and buy it) = 2 fittings

3x GPUs = 6 fittings.

well the ram head spreaders i have are not gunna go with my color sceam and i got them so cheap so thats why i am liquid cooling them. and i got the mobo block for more than half off so i could pass it up.

also does the size of tubing matter and if so whats the best

i am also confused on what fittings to use.  i like the bitspower matt black fittings but i dont no what i need