DIY Mouse Feet Repair: Looking for Suggestions

My mouse's feet have worn down to the point where they scrape. I purchased replacement feet online to try to cut them to size, but it ended up just leaving sharp edges on the feet and made it worse. There are no replacement feet available for this particular model of mouse.

Went to the hardware store and got some Loctite epoxy and put it on the mouse where the feet were, and it seems to of removed the scraping issue, however the texture of the epoxy is slightly grippy. Currently I just put some scotch tape over it but I'm looking for a more permanent solution. Thought about using a clear nail polish on-top of the epoxy to leave a smoother surface.

I'm looking for suggestions to fix this issue. I didn't feel like buying another mouse as this one is completely functional, only issue being a minor scraping issue.

I wet a piece of 1500 grit sandpaper and worked down the epoxy a bit. Currently at 1500 grit if i maintain a light pressure it seems to be fine but if i push down too hard it gets resistant. Feels substantially better than without. Planning on getting some more (finer grit perhaps) sandpaper tomorrow to get it to a smoothness of my liking. Will keep post updated.