First PC. Help please :)

samuel990705

Amazing build. Id say 32 gb is too much for gamign but at least you will be future resistant. Nothing bad but you should get the x62 instead.

My Rig

CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@3.8ghz          GPU - XFX XXX RX580 8g          Cooler - Arctic Freezer 33 eSports edition green          Motherboard - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3          Ram -  G.Skill 2x8 Ripjaws 5 2666                   Case - Pahntecs P400s TGE Modded with Green accents          PSU - Seasonic M1211 evo 620w          SSD - Samsung 960 evo 500 GB          HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2tb       

Fans - 2 be quiet SilentWings 3         OS - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit         Cables - Cable Mod Green Cable Extension

Peripherals

Mouse - Logitech G502          Keyboard - k95 Platinum Brown          Headset - Philips SHP9500s + Vmoda Boom Pro          Monitor - LG 29UM69GB

Webcam - USB webcam for Wii Fitness game xD

Well, If you like all the flashy rbg and whatnot seems like a wholesome build. If you've got the money and want to spend it go ahead I guess. but I am an avid gamer, I record and edit sound and video for people, and do a lot of image work. I have a 1070 and I have no complaints. You don't need that extreme of a motherboard, you could go with an 8600k, and 32 gb of ram is a lot blah blah blah. It's a fine build but you really don't need that much powerful hardware, and if you are going to be spending that much money, you could cut down on the cpu, and take out the watercooler, and build yourself a custom watercooling loop for not much more money. I know it seems intimidating but it's a lot of fun and not hard at all.

7 minutes ago, Vandorlot said:

Amazing build. Id say 32 gb is too much for gamign but at least you will be future resistant. Nothing bad but you should get the x62 instead.

Ya, my original build had the x62 as well. But the Corsair x570 case wont fit a 280mm at the top, and it looks pretty bad in front. Do you think the jump in performance from x52 to x62 is worth changing a case?

11 hours ago, samuel990705 said:

Ya, my original build had the x62 as well. But the Corsair x570 case wont fit a 280mm at the top, and it looks pretty bad in front. Do you think the jump in performance from x52 to x62 is worth changing a case?

No I dont think its worth the case change. Didnt realize that it didnt support a 280 radiator. 

My Rig

CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@3.8ghz          GPU - XFX XXX RX580 8g          Cooler - Arctic Freezer 33 eSports edition green          Motherboard - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3          Ram -  G.Skill 2x8 Ripjaws 5 2666                   Case - Pahntecs P400s TGE Modded with Green accents          PSU - Seasonic M1211 evo 620w          SSD - Samsung 960 evo 500 GB          HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2tb       

Fans - 2 be quiet SilentWings 3         OS - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit         Cables - Cable Mod Green Cable Extension

Peripherals

Mouse - Logitech G502          Keyboard - k95 Platinum Brown          Headset - Philips SHP9500s + Vmoda Boom Pro          Monitor - LG 29UM69GB

Webcam - USB webcam for Wii Fitness game xD