Display bug or something

Meliodafu

Hi. So just now I finished my new PC and installed windows and although my processor is 64 bit and I have a 1060 6g gpu my screen is kinda blurry and the resolution is bugged. It says that it's in 32 bit and it says that this is the max resolution too. The taskbar and the top label are cut in half too. I installed my latest gpu driver. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? Look at this screenshot:

Без име.png

5 hours ago, johnukguy said:

Have you disabled onboard graphics in the BIOS and what are your system specs?

I'm not too sure, I haven't messed too much with it. I have 8600k, 1060 6g, 16g 3000mhz ram.

Ya, russian style letters don't make sense to me + I can't see any blur at all.

5 hours ago, Dutch-stoner said:

Ya, russian style letters don't make sense to me + I can't see any blur at all.

The letters are not what's important, the picture is, you don't see any blur because paint actually makes normal picture which doesn't even have any cut. I cut it myself so it resembles the situation I have.

That's what I was saying. The picture is clear. No blur at all. So I doubt this picture resembles anything you see yourself.

5 hours ago, Dutch-stoner said:

That's what I was saying. The picture is clear. No blur at all. So I doubt this picture resembles anything you see yourself.

Well just imagine it. It's not like I can't see anything, I see normally but the letters are kinda off and the picture is a little blurry. The cutoffs are exactly what I see though.

Have you tryed playing with monitor settings? With some monitors, you can horizontaly/verticaly position what you see.

1 minute ago, Meliodafu said:

Yes

You need to go into the TV settings and disable overscan.

It probably won't be called "overscan" though, every TV has their own special word for it, look for anything with the word "scan" or "zoom" or "size" or "fit" or something like that, and try all the options for that setting.

5 hours ago, Glenwing said:

You need to go into the TV settings and disable overscan.

It probably won't be called "overscan" though, every TV has their own special word for it, look for anything with the word "scan" or "zoom" or "size" or "fit" or something like that, and try all the options for that setting.

Thanks a lot dude. It wasn't actually that, but on my TV there was actually an option "PC mode" and when I selected it, it went normal. Thanks for telling me it was from the TV though, I wasn't thinking that at all.