New PC crashes while playing Diablo 3

Akra

Hi this is my first post!

My new PC crashes while playing Diablo 3. It happens every 30 minutes to every few hours.

How it crashes: First the screen freezes but I can still hear Audio fine for 2-3 seconds, then the audio loops rapidly, then it finally goes black and the PC starts to boot again. I never get a BSOD it always crashes like this.

It has only happened when im doing stuff in Diablo 3. Thats the only game I play for long periods of time right now. I played a little bit of Bioshock and CSGO but not long enough to be sure.

CPU: i7 8700k (Currently not OCed but any OC I tried didnt make a difference)

GFX: Gigabyte GTX 770 OC (Also not OCed other than factory OC, ran fine for years in my old rig)

RAM: G.Skill 2x 8GB 3200MHz (No OC, Exact Name: F4-3200C16D-16GVKB)
SSD: Samsung 960 EVO NVMe 512GB
Motherboard: MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon
PSU: Corsair RM650x

What I already tried:

Searched through the BIOS for things that could cause this, reset the settings to default.

Checked all temps, everything runs very cool (Got a Noctua D15 and a very well ventilated case).

Checked the CPU, prime95 runs for hours and has nothing to say other than "passed!"

Checked the GPU using Furmark and 3Dmark, everything runs and the GPU stays below 70°C.

Checked the RAM using memtestx86 and other Benchmarks that test RAM+CPU. Again no issues.

There is a new update for my motherboard but the patchnotes only mention things unrelated to my issue. I will install that today though.

What should I do? I am running out of things to check.