What aio cooler works best with a Sapphire 390x

thed0gsbark

So I am shopping for a 390x on craigslist. I found the perfect guy with the perfects price. The only problem is his GPU already has a cooling block on it. I need an aio cooler for it, does any one have any suggestions?

27 minutes ago, thed0gsbark said:

So I am shopping for a 390x on craigslist. I found the perfect guy with the perfects price. The only problem is his GPU already has a cooling block on it. I need an aio cooler for it, does any one have any suggestions?

Most AIO's have fixed fittings/tubes. The only one I know of that will allow you to add components to the loop is the EK predator series.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

1 hour ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

Most AIO's have fixed fittings/tubes. The only one I know of that will allow you to add components to the loop is the EK predator series.

Could you send me a link to what you are suggesting?

Just now, thed0gsbark said:

Isn't that a cpu cooler?

Yes, if the 390x you are buying already has a waterblock you can either

a. Take off the cpu block and hook directly to GPU block

b. buy some tube and two fittings to add the GPU block to the loop

Almost all AIO's with the exception of the EK predators and maybe a few others, have fixed (non-removable) fittings/tubings.

Your choices are altering a CPU AIO or building a custom loop, there's not really another option as far as liquid cooling.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

1 hour ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

Yes, if the 390x you are buying already has a waterblock you can either

a. Take off the cpu block and hook directly to GPU block

b. buy some tube and two fittings to add the GPU block to the loop

Almost all AIO's with the exception of the EK predators and maybe a few others, have fixed (non-removable) fittings/tubings.

Your choices are altering a CPU AIO or building a custom loop, there's not really another option as far as liquid cooling.

Alright, thanks, man. I really appreciate the help.