Ubuntu, Only Partially Detecting Second GPU

Hello all, I have been trying to get my rig with an RX Vega and a R9 290 up and running for awhile now but whenever I enter Claymore Miner the GPU is not detected, I have AMDGPU-Pro 17.40 installed along with rocm. Only the GPU In the first PCIEx16 slot is detected in the miner. If I use lm-sensors I am able to see both GPUs on the system, although if I connect the second GPU to another monitor the screen is all glitchy and bugged out on the second monitor. Any suggestions?

That the 2nd card isn't displaying properly is a sign. It means either the driver isn't working correctly or the card is f'ed. I'm not sure whether the latest driver actually supports both cards or they need separate drivers.

EDIT:

Yeah, the driver should work on both cards. Test the R9 290 in a different PC and see if it works properly (furmark and whatnot).

Edited by NelizMastr
Double-check

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

Each card will work perfectly fine as long as it's in the first PCIEx16 slot, each card will also work perfectly fine if it's in the second PCIEx16 with no card in the first so I can confirm that both slots and cards work perfectly fine. Both cards are supported by AMDGPU-Pro 17.40

That command detects both of my GPUs perfectly fine, each of them is listed as a VGA Compatible Device, but I'm still wondering why it won't work in claymore.