Z97P D3 bootloops

Yesterday i shut down my PC and when i today wanted to start it up it wouldnt boot. Now it gives continue restarts/bootloops. Already resetted the cmos and removed/replaced the BAT didnt work...

Anyone knows what to do now?

10 minutes ago, TorARK said:

Yesterday i shut down my PC and when i today wanted to start it up it wouldnt boot. Now it gives continue restarts/bootloops. Already resetted the cmos and removed/replaced the BAT didnt work...

It could be that your motherbord has died. If you can give me the specs and age of the system I can give you more advice.

17 minutes ago, TorARK said:

Have you tried reseating your RAMs?

CPU/ CPU Cooler: i7-6700K - 4.5GHz with Noctua DH-15S | Motherboard: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming | RAM: 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400MHz | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB M.2 | HDD: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 7200 RPM | GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 1060 Amp! Edition | Case: Corsair 400C | PSU: FSP Aurum S 650W | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitor: BenQ GL2460HM FHD | Speakers: JBL Pebbles | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310

1 hour ago, Lennart van de Merwe said:

It could be that your motherbord has died. If you can give me the specs and age of the system I can give you more advice.

Its age is atleast 2 years. What you mean with specs? https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-Z97P-D3-rev-10?

1 hour ago, davyre89 said:

Have you tried reseating your RAMs?

You mean replacing them? Yes then it *does* normally boot up...

3 hours ago, TorARK said:

You mean replacing them? Yes then it *does* normally boot up...

This would mean faulty RAMs, no?

CPU/ CPU Cooler: i7-6700K - 4.5GHz with Noctua DH-15S | Motherboard: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming | RAM: 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400MHz | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB M.2 | HDD: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 7200 RPM | GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 1060 Amp! Edition | Case: Corsair 400C | PSU: FSP Aurum S 650W | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitor: BenQ GL2460HM FHD | Speakers: JBL Pebbles | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310

1 hour ago, davyre89 said:

This would mean faulty RAMs, no?

Just tested all the dimms and all worked fine. 

9 hours ago, TorARK said:

Just tested all the dimms and all worked fine. 

How about trying different RAM slots on your motherboard by starting with 1 stick of RAM and see if the system boots normally.

8 hours ago, davyre89 said:

How about trying different RAM slots on your motherboard by starting with 1 stick of RAM and see if the system boots normally.

Just tested doesnt boot normally. Boots first time then restarting the pc gets in back in a bootloop..

Well, can you borrow some parts from someone to try, like PSU or mobo? 

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

Just now, NelizMastr said:

Well, can you borrow some parts from someone to try, like PSU or mobo? 

Wich parts exactly?