Issue Transitioning Between Monitors?

helloman1556

Hey guys,

So I have an ASUS MG248Q (24", 1080p, 144Hz) monitor and a Samsung UE510 (28", 4K) monitor and noticed that there's a misalignment between the two when I try to move my mouse over? For example, the top quarter of the 4K monitor doesn't seem to connect with the other monitor and I need to move it down before it crosses. Is there a way to fix this software to adjust the scaling issue? I'd prefer not to downgrade the resolution on the 4K monitor if possible. Thanks in advance!

You can move the monitor ^in display properties to be more accurate, but the resolution difference will not allow for it to be 1:1.

1 minute ago, Legendarypoet said:

You can move the monitor ^in display properties to be more accurate, but the resolution difference will not allow for it to be 1:1.

I've tried aligning the monitors in display settings but it still doesn't feel natural moving over since there's dead space where it doesn't register. I was thinking more along the lines of a third-party software solution or some obscure setting in Windows 10 if it exists?

I use Display Fusion at home. I'll see if there's anything like that in there.

DPI scaling would help negate some of the resolution differences on your 4k monitor but then  you'd have to turn it back down to 100% for true 4k in games and what not so that kind of defeats the purpose.. D: