Lan extender not working

FreshKD21

Im currently having issues where my lan extender wont give my pc internet via ethernet until i unplug it and plug it back in, the integrated wifi extender works fine tho for the most time. Please help its unpossible for me to download any games over night!

Have you checked the Lan cable on anther pc to see if it the cable also you could use voltage meter to check the cable is good.    

Because it could also be a driver problem or a security problem or a settings problems or it could be your Lan card on your pc because your wireless is different all to gather    

10 minutes ago, Trevor87 said:

Have you checked the Lan cable on anther pc to see if it the cable also you could use voltage meter to check the cable is good.    

I just switched to another lan cable, after 30 mins it didnt work again so the cable is fine

6 minutes ago, Trevor87 said:

Because it could also be a driver problem or a security problem or a settings problems or it could be your Lan card on your pc because your wireless is different all to gather    

i just updated my drivers due to a fresh install of windows, it might be a security problem but i dont know anything about internet and lan besides the speed

1 hour ago, Trevor87 said:

What Security program are using ?  

Avira, im a cheapo :D

3 hours ago, Trevor87 said:

Just check in Avira settings that it not blocking you internet connection.

didnt help anything, i just saw that one lamp on my lan extender wasnt blinking, is it maybe a issue with the extender?