Best Kindle Device For Manga?

spiralfuzion

I'd like to purchase a kindle for manga. I like the fact that I dont have to charge it for a long time. I'm curious as to which one I could get. I couldn't find the kindle manga edition on amazon in america which is a bit sad. Thanks!

Never heard of that before and TBH I don't even know what manga is, But a quick google search found what your talking about on ebay, I don't think forum rules allow for pasting ebay links, so just google kindle manga edition

Fanboys are the worst thing to happen to the tech community World. Chief among them are Apple fanboys. 

3 hours ago, Blackhole890 said:

why dont you download manga into your phone and read it from there?

screen is small and id like the idea of not having to charge my phone for a long while. I usually buy my manga physically but that's getting expensive and after a decade of buying manga and 2000 volumes later I dont have much space to store the stuff anymore. i like the idea of the e-ink thing. It looks decent enough to read and I can carry it wherever without dragging a portable battery for my phone or bringing my actual manga with me.