[new code] 48 Hours Crunchyroll guest passes

I discovered today that I've had quite a bit of Crunchyroll guest passes that I never used which is a shame. Either way, I now have three that are still valid for 48 hours. These passes will let the user use Crunchyroll as a premium+ member. Not sure if it's okay to post those here since Crunchyroll buys advertisement spots on LTT youtube channel but in case I can post them, here are the guest passes:

(spoiler contains old codes)

Spoiler
  • YUDMVK5WGQS expires on November 13th
  • G5C8MVCYH6J expires on December 13th
  • TH5VV33GXSH expires on January 13th

[27/11/2017] Current code: YLH5553JD6V expires on February 25th

I'll try to keep this post updated. I get a 48 hours guest pass every 14th of the month so check back for a new guest pass.

EDIT (16/11/2017): we're the 16th and still no new codes. I'm supposed to receive a new one today. I'll edit the post again with the code.

And here's the link to redeem the guest passes. Enjoy!

8 minutes ago, migeo said:

I discovered today that I've had quite a bit of Crunchyroll guest passes that I never used which is a shame. Either way, I now have three that are still valid for 48 hours. These passes will let the user use Crunchyroll as a premium+ member. Not sure if it's okay to post those here since Crunchyroll buys advertisement spots on LTT youtube channel but in case I can post them, here are the guest passes:

• YUDMVK5WGQS expires on November 13th
  • G5C8MVCYH6J expires on December 13th
  • TH5VV33GXSH expires on January 13th

I'll try to keep this post updated. I get a 48 hours guest pass every 14th of the month so check back for a new guest pass.

And here's the link to redeem the guest passes. Enjoy!

thanks

My favorite restaurant is hooters

• 3 weeks later...