BitCoin miner

Slayerofhope

None. Bitcoin is far past being feasible to mine with PC hardware. ASICs have been where it's at for the past year at least.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

simple, drop about $100,000 into ASIC's, rent a commercial building with proper electrical services, install ventilation system, install internet services, sitback and watch your rewards

on a serious note, getting BTC is still easily done.

Build a simple mining rig with any modern graphics cards (nvidia 10XX gpu or AMD RX470 or higher gpu) and mine with Nicehash. You are not actually mining bitcoin, but you will be paid in bitcoin.

47 minutes ago, Slayerofhope said:

Suggested hardware (pc) for mining bitcoins? 

You're better off trying to build a time machine.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

6 hours ago, Slayerofhope said:

Suggested hardware (pc) for mining bitcoins? 

Anything but consumer grade hardware. Because A) silly miners are driving up the price of hardware, B) silly miners don't realize that this grade of hardware is not designed for 24x7 operation over long periods of time, and C) silly miners don't realize that in using consumer grade equipment the ROI is small to nonexistent.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

7 hours ago, brob said:

Anything but consumer grade hardware. Because A) silly miners are driving up the price of hardware, B) silly miners don't realize that this grade of hardware is not designed for 24x7 operation over long periods of time, and C) silly miners don't realize that in using consumer grade equipment the ROI is small to nonexistent.

a) The manufacturer's are having a good enough time with that, miners may not have helped in the graphics card department, but suck it up because it was the manufacturers and retailers overall that did that.

b) Most of the miners i know and have met dont push their hardware to the limits like gamers, actually most undervolt and underclock cores but maximize memory speeds and like to keep temps as low as possible as noise is not really a concern. Not only that most all manufacturers have good warranties, and well, if they cant build something to be turned on 24/7 it is what it is.

c) Return on investment is high right now, however if you get into mining for the "short game" you doing it all wrong, at the end of the year if you can pay a rig off in a year, you still have all that fancy hardware as the profit, etc. While it may not be profitable like it used to be years back, it still is a profitable venture that like any investments are like go up and down with the "economy" of the coin. 

Do you have a gaming rig?  If so, get a decent video card like a 1070 or 1080 and do a little mining in your free time with Nicehash.com.  That will get your feet wet.  Once you start to wrap your head around the basics, ask this question again.