Save ICC profile over to new copy of Windows

Draydince

I recently got a new 144hz TN monitor, but the out of box picture was just horrible. I've been manually calibrating it for about two weeks (not hyperbole) and I finally got it to a color that I can say I'm content enough with.

However... I currently have an FX 8350 that I plan on upgrading when either: 8700k finally becomes in stock, or Ryzen+ Pinnacle Ridge becomes available. Really whichever happens first. (Please note I'm not looking for advice about these choices, I can already feel fanboys telling me not to consider the other lol)

Is there a way to save my calibration profile to carry over when i inevitably have to reinstall windows? I'm not even joking, I don't think I can stand to go through this again. I had to change just about every single setting imaginable, back and forth, % by %... I felt sick to my stomach trying to get this all perfect, I can't do it again lol.

Yes, go onto your c drive and into the windows folder and search color and it should be contained in the first folder named color

Just now, lishde said:

Yes, go onto your c drive and into the windows folder and search color and it should be contained in the first folder named color

Hmm, I don't seem to have a color folder under my Windows Folder. It goes from Cursors to Debug.

C:\Windows\System32\spool\drivers\color is where my icc's are stored