Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need a keyboard and mouse

XboxCarsForza

I need a bluetooth keyboard and mouse to pair with my MacBook Pro, I cannot use USB because all the slots are occupied. I am willing to spend up to $50

since you ask no specifics and under $50 i assume youll get whatever

https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Computers-Accessories-Computer-Keyboard-Mouse-Combos/zgbs/pc/1194464

its not like any are bad they do what they say they do

1 hour ago, Himommies said:

why?

1 hour ago, XboxCarsForza said:

I need a bluetooth keyboard and mouse to pair with my MacBook Pro, I cannot use USB because all the slots are occupied. I am willing to spend up to $50

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Ask me how I made 100k selling illegal narcotics!

Spoiler

and you think im joking, Did a lot of wrong to get my money right.

I look up to Larry Hoover.

Your homies loyal 'til the one time you tell 'em no

19 minutes ago, XboxCarsForza said:

You specify that you need a bluetooth keyboard and mouse but cannot use a USB.  Bluetooth IS USB.  To use a bluetooth keyboard and/or mouse requires a bluetooth USB dongle and the dongle goes in a USB slot.  Doesn't matter if it is USB 2.0, 3.0, or 3.1, it is still USB.  The best that you could do would be to get a USB hub and plug that into your machine, then plug your devices in to the hub.  But you cannot use Bluetooth with USB unless your machine already has Bluetooth installed on the mobo.

Doesn't Apple Mac's have the keyboard that has a USB port on each end of the keyboard?

18 hours ago, kb5zue said:

You specify that you need a bluetooth keyboard and mouse but cannot use a USB.  Bluetooth IS USB.  To use a bluetooth keyboard and/or mouse requires a bluetooth USB dongle and the dongle goes in a USB slot.  Doesn't matter if it is USB 2.0, 3.0, or 3.1, it is still USB.  The best that you could do would be to get a USB hub and plug that into your machine, then plug your devices in to the hub.  But you cannot use Bluetooth with USB unless your machine already has Bluetooth installed on the mobo.

OP obviously wants keyboard and mouse that would work with built-in bluetooth of his macbook. He doesnt want to use any dongle.

Sorry OP, I cant help here as I have no experience in this regard...

Have you considered looking on the internet I here They've just got some in stock

CPU I7 8700k oc'd @ 5ghz Motherboard ASUS Z370 E RAM G.Skill Trident RGB 16gb (2x8) ddr4 3000mh GPU EVGA GTX 980ti SSC

My gf was in similar situation. Waiting for black friday to pick up MX Anywhere 2. For keyboard I'd get the Anne Pro. Together they are like $120ish but if you can wait 3 weeks for black friday, should save a bit. This is a scenario where a bit more money is worth it. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own.