Just installed creators update

seth1776

After I installed the creators update this happened https

It's anytime I shut it I tried to reinstall Windows

Ok go to You Tube and look for How to Reset window 10 from log screen

Doing a restore may not work and takes a long time. 

creators update fucked eveyone :(

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Ask me how I made 100k selling illegal narcotics!

Spoiler

and you think im joking, Did a lot of wrong to get my money right.

I look up to Larry Hoover.

Your homies loyal 'til the one time you tell 'em no

In my opinion the best option is a full wipe and a clean install

If you do a clean install you will remove every thing that is not windows. You will need to reinstall drivers, after all updates are installed.

Make sure to format the HD you will be installing on.

It`s possible something from manufacturer is interfering with the update. 

Lookup in YouTube how to do a clean install or how to make a windows install key.

Jeez am I the only person ever that didn't have an issue with the update?

Currently majoring in computer networking. That's about it yeah. Not much goes on in my life.

Be sure to quote me if you want me to reply!

4 hours ago, kagarium said:

Jeez am I the only person ever that didn't have an issue with the update?

I've never had an issue with any Windows 10 updates.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Similar happened to me with both the AU, and the CU.

And this is one example of why it can be a very good idea to run Windows Update for the version of Windows 10 that you did a clean installation of, but then to disable Windows Update once Microsoft releases a new major version of the OS. This is why I'm not updating to the FCU, or any other major Windows 10 update. I won't be updating Windows 10 anymore until the next time I want to do a clean installation - maybe in a year or two, whenever I build a new system.

Microsoft fired most of its testing engineers when Nadella became Microsoft's CEO, and Microsoft just isn't a quality company, anymore. Microsoft's focus is not on good software, but on creating half-assed avenues for Microsoft to harvest people's personal data, which Microsoft then sells for profit. Microsoft is more of a malware company these days than an actual software developer whose business is developing software.

And the sad and sorry state of Microsoft's software is that you run a higher risk of losing access to your Windows 10 system, and the files in it, due to installing Microsoft updates than you do from potential viruses and malware that's on the internet.

15 hours ago, Clockwork_princess said:

creators update fucked eveyone :(

Sounds a lot like every major Windows 10 update, then.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

By the way, since you say in the video that this happens only after you shut the laptop's lid, which implies that you can successfully get into Windows 10 so long as you don't close the lid on the laptop, you should be able to remove the FCU and restore the CU version of Windows 10, which should hopefully also get rid of the issue you're now encountering.

Here's a guide on how to roll-back the FCU, and to restore the CU: https://betanews.com/2017/10/20/how-to-rollback-and-uninstall-windows-10-fall-creators-update/

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987