still no boot

iam2k10

Your motherboard has integrated graphics on the North Bridge. You will need an S-VGA cable or appropriate converter. Pull the GPU, plug the monitor into the S-VGA port on the motherboard i/o panel, enable the on-board graphics in the BIOS and hopefully you'll see something on the montior.

Ok I tried but no dice any thing else?

Ok I tried but no dice any thing else?

No. Presuming all fans spin, including cpu fan, it's either something very silly, like forgetting to plug in the 4-pin motherboard power or a short caused by an off-set mounting screw or something caught underneath the motherboard. Or, the motherboard is toast.

There is an outside chance it's a problem with the psu. Either put in a psu that is known to work or if you have a multi-meter, test the psu outputs - carefully.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

Ok so the 4 pis is in and the psu is fine it's brand new but I'm not trusting myself to take my mobo out. But I notice something when I plug in a usb the indication light flashes then turns off could it be my mobo?

No. Presuming all fans spin, including cpu fan, it's either something very silly, like forgetting to plug in the 4-pin motherboard power or a short caused by an off-set mounting screw or something caught underneath the motherboard. Or, the motherboard is toast.

There is an outside chance it's a problem with the psu. Either put in a psu that is known to work or if you have a multi-meter, test the psu outputs - carefully.

so how do I safely remove the mobo because I don't trust myself

so how do I safely remove the mobo because I don't trust myself

You don't.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.