Ryzen 3 1300x new build

Darkgun3396

I'm building a new gaming computer (because my current one sucks). I'm planning on building a ryzen 3 1300x build but i want some advice first.

The ryzen 1200 in the part list is there because the 1300x isnt on pc part picker

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/BWWMjc

I already have a 1 tb hard drive a 500w psu and a r7 240 which i plan on upgrading.

the question i have are is this a decent gaming computer, is there anything better for my money, and what gpu should i upgrade to. I was planning on getting a rx 560 or a 1060 3gb but im open to new ideas.

thank you for answering my questions

I personally would get a 1050Ti over a 1060 3Gb, I like having the extra 1Gb VRAM. Other than that, it all seems good.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Just now, Crunchy Dragon said:

I personally would get a 1050Ti over a 1060 3Gb, I like having the extra 1Gb VRAM. Other than that, it all seems good.

ok thanks 

Just now, Darkgun3396 said:

ok thanks 

No problem! Good luck with your build, send us some benchmarks when it's done!

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

3 minutes ago, Ethocreeper said:

I whould go with the Asus prime b350 plus or the Asus prime b350 if you want it micro

well the asus tuf come with assassins creed origins for free which i really want to play and was going to buy so the motherboard is basically 40 bucks to me which is a great deal

Just now, Darkgun3396 said:

well the asus tuf come with assassins creed origins for free which i really want to play and was going to buy so the motherboard is basically 40 bucks to me which is a great deal

Ok then

Btw I highly recommend trying rainbow six siege.

It's only 15 on Steam. Btw starter edition just means that the starter players are cheaper

1 hour ago, Ethocreeper said:

Btw I highly recommend trying rainbow six siege.

It's only 15 on Steam. Btw starter edition just means that the starter players are cheaper

yeah my friends has been telling me about it it looks fun. I definitely will be able to play it with this new system.