How do I use my Ipad as a webcam for my computer and use for streaming on twitch?

So I wanted to use my Ipad as a webcam for twitch so I got a software called iVCam. It works great (though I wish it was wired cause then less latency) but I don't know how to use it for Twitch. After selecting the hardware decoding option I was able to have skype detect it but I don't know how to let my computer detect it as a webcam and let me select it through Geforce's streaming option. Any alternative programs or something I can do to let this work?

Just now, Crunchy Dragon said:

I'm personally surprised you can do that outside of OSX haha.

Honestly I live with the mindset that anything is possible with enough coding and hacking, so there's gotta be a solution for me. please xD

9 minutes ago, L1f3 H4ck3r said:

Honestly I live with the mindset that anything is possible with enough coding and hacking, so there's gotta be a solution for me. please xD

Mm-mm gotta love hacking your own devices.

Will it run at all as a webcam if you wire it?

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

1 minute ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Mm-mm gotta love hacking your own devices.

Will it run at all as a webcam if you wire it?

there needs to be a program that lets you use the webcam on the device, but I don't know if there is one that lets me do it and lets the computer detect it as a webcam