Alienware AW2518B G-Sync

lefudgelover666

Today I let my Asus MG279Q slip out of my hand while cleaning my desk and it died in the process so I popped into best buy and picked up this Alienware 25

I love it, even though it's not as sharp as my old monitor it still maintains a crispnimage since it's 2.5 inches smaller, this has got to be the most vivid TN panel I've ever seen, there weren't any reviews to really get a good idea of it from but going from an IPS to this TN the only thing I miss are the viewing angles

240hz is god tier, sorry about the shit speakers, I only use them for movie watching with my sister

IMG_20171028_024124.jpg

6 minutes ago, lefudgelover666 said:

Today I let my Asus MG279Q slip out of my hand while cleaning my desk and it died in the process so I popped into best buy and picked up this Alienware 25

I love it, even though it's not as sharp as my old monitor it still maintains a crispnimage since it's 2.5 inches smaller, this has got to be the most vivid TN panel I've ever seen, there weren't any reviews to really get a good idea of it from but going from an IPS to this TN the only thing I miss are the viewing angles

240hz is god tier, sorry about the shit speakers, I only use them for movie watching with my sister

IMG_20171028_024124.jpg

Looks really good, but didn't you know that a clean desk is the first sign of a sick mind?  sorry, couldn't help myself, my desk is a regular trash heap but the monitor looks great.