"Segmetation fault" after modifing .bashrc as a rootuser

:(  I think i've broke my debian bad, wasn't following instruction closely... need to learn how to read again. I was trying to get color-coding to work in my terminal (different colors for directories, files, exec and such) and modified .bashrc files by adding something, i already forgot what to it, i think it was

source ~/.bashrc

everything else was commented out. Now I can't use sudo -s command, after punching in password it give me: Segmentation fault and kicks me back to regular user $. I've tried to open .bashrc with nano and vim, but both show nothing, nano says "Directory '.' is not writable" so i can't even show what i've done.  Is there any cure for that

What does the terminal say when you run " whoami " ?

Did you happen to add something like

if [ -f ~/.bashrc ]; then
	source ~/.bashrc
fi

To the top of the bashrc file?

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II