Not posting

realaton

Just built this PC , it turns on with no beep and stays on but show no picture. Everything is compatible. 

1508801597295538962666.jpg

Parts List? CPU? Mobo?

Ryzen 9 3950x - 64 GB DDR4 - NVME 980 pro SSD - EVGA RTX 3080 FTW Ultra - FAD CASE

Full custom loop / links below out of date

LTT Build Log | PCPP Build Log

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if I stop responding, I've probably gotten busy as I mostly am only on here while working.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

2 minutes ago, realaton said:

I5 6700k, z170x- gaming 3, Corsair vengeance ram 2400mhz

You have an I5-6700k? ;P 

In all seriousness, is the motherboard brand new? Has it ever posted before? The IGpu may be turned off, if you have one, try putting a dedicated card in there and see if it will display to that.

Ryzen 9 3950x - 64 GB DDR4 - NVME 980 pro SSD - EVGA RTX 3080 FTW Ultra - FAD CASE

Sorry if I stop responding, I've probably gotten busy as I mostly am only on here while working.

It's all new and I put a GPU in(gtx 1050ti SC), it does nothing 

3 minutes ago, realaton said:

It's all new and I put a GPU in(gtx 1050ti SC), it does nothing 

The next thing I'd suggest is re-check all your wiring, I've had a ton of custom pc's come to me for no post that the CPU power cable at the top just wasn't fully seated. If that doesn't work you will have to start trouble shooting to see what the bad part is. Check different ram, cpu, mobo to the best of your ability. RMA the dead product. 

1 minute ago, realaton said:

7600k my bad

And its fine, it happens ;P\

But that mobo is NOT  compatible with that CPU without a bios update, you will need a 6th gen cpu to update it.

I think that this motherboard don't supports your CPU, check out on the manufacturer's site wich CPUs it supports.

Hi, I am from Brazil and I pretend on building a Ryzen 2200G build. (to convert to Brazil's currency look up <your currcency> to BRL)

Ignore all previous comments of mine, that mobo is NOT compatible with that cpu without a bios update. you will need a 6th gen cpu to update it.

1 minute ago, jeffmeyer5295 said:

Ignore all previous comments of mine, that mobo is NOT compatible with that cpu without a bios update. you will need a 6th gen cpu to update it.

told ya

Hi, I am from Brazil and I pretend on building a Ryzen 2200G build. (to convert to Brazil's currency look up <your currcency> to BRL)

Just now, GutoGordo said:

told ya

Well before he said i5-6700k. so it could have been any other cpu. lol. 

Just now, realaton said:

Its a Skylake 7600k

It's not compatible without a bios update on the motherboard, to do that you will need a 6th gen CPU. (7-series is Kaby lake, 6-series is Skylake.)

Sorry buddy.

Just now, realaton said:

K I'ma go kill myself real quick.

Lol no need for that, Return the motherboard and pick up a Z270 chipset.